A strong partnership with industry will be a solid foundation for a successful career.
CIT has strong links with many firms and organizations in the private and public sectors.
New knowledge skills and an insights into work can be developed by students in conjunction with employers in the business and industry sectors.
Value Added Courses
Value added courses are designed and offered by our department for the benefit of the students. These courses are conducted after the regular college hours. So each student leaving the college with a Degree will have completed the value added courses. We have to Tie Up with industries for conducting the certified courses
- CATIA & Solid WorksBoat Apprentice
- Employee Training
- CNC Operator Machining Technician L4
- QC Inspector L4
- Maintenance Technician Mechanical L4
- 3D Printing & Reverse Engineering
- Solar and Wind Energy
- CNC Setter Cum Operator – Turning
- CNC Programmer
- CNC Setter Cum Operator – VMC
- NX CAM
- NX CAD
- Solid Works
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Kuka Robo Programming
- Company Apprentice
- Company Apprentice – Automechanic
**Click on the links for more details year wise