A strong partnership with industry will be a solid foundation for a successful career.
CIT has strong links with many firms and organizations in the private and public sectors.
New knowledge skills and an insights into work can be developed by students in conjunction with employers in the business and industry sectors.
Value Added Courses
Value added courses are designed and offered by our department for the benefit of the students. These courses are conducted after the regular college hours. So each student leaving the college with a Degree will have completed the value added courses. We have to Tie Up with industries for conducting the certified courses
- CATIA & Solid Works
- Training on Modeling and Simulation using DELMIA
- Training on Calibration Instrument
- Training on Measurement and metrology
- Training on Machining and servicing
- Training on CNC and VMC machines
**Click on the links for more details year wise