CIT – COE for New Energy (Solar & Wind)
CIT – Center of Excellence (CoE) for New Energy (Solar & Wind). Since its inception in the year 2015 the New Energy lab aims to create awareness to students on New and Emerging Energy Technologies which is very much a need of the hour. Energy being an interdisciplinary subject involves diverse field of Science and Engineering and subsequently it is an opportunity to students to work together with the students of other department.
At Luban Workshop for New Energy various research activities are carried from the fundamental science to integrated energy technologies that can energize our lives. The field of energy research at CoE-New Energy Lab includes Solar PV-cell, Wind power, Fuel cell, Electrolyser and Batteries. The students are well equipped with these renewable and new technologies so as to have a holistic exposure on energy technologies.
Apart from experiment the students are trained on simulation Software like Matlab® and HOMER Pro® for energy modeling, optimization and management.
Centre of Excellence
- CIT – RANE NSK Center of Excellence for Applied Research
- CIT – Atalon Engine Research Center
- IIT Bombay Remote Center
- CIT – COE for 3D Printing and Reverse Engineering
- CIT – KYUTECH – WABCO COE for IoT
- CIT – CISCO Networking Academy
- MHRD Institution’s Innovation Council
- CIT – COE for NC Technologies
- CIT – T&VS COE for VLSI Design
- CIT – COE for Industrial Automation
- CIT – Accurate COE for Metrology
- CIT – KUKA Industrial Robotics Training Center
- CIT – HARITA Composite Research Center in Mechanical Engineering
- CIT – PMKVY Skill Development Center
- CIT – PEGA University Academic Program
- CIT – Trimble Buildings Education COE
- CIT – COE for New Energy (Solar & Wind)