The mission of CIT’s Alumni Association is to provide a vibrant, global network and forum that connects and engages all Alumni with us in mutually beneficial and actionable ways. The objectives of the Association are:
- Facilitate the association of alumni with their Alma Mater by promoting interaction and networking among alumni of the institute;
- Contribute to the institute’s vision of creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication;
- Collaborate with us for facilitating and supporting selected alumni participation in ongoing academic activities including teaching, research, workshops, conference events, placements and FDPs;
- Champion all relevant fundraising activities, including the Development of an Alumni Fund and mentorship scheme for our student and alumni ventures and innovations that benefits all parties;
- Help alumni achieve their professional and societal goals and help them in their hour of need;
- Promote best practices in different areas of marketing and communication for the benefit of the society, especially the weaker sections;
- Create public awareness about the institute and its alumni.